Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
TOWN OF DIGHTON
BOARD OF SELECTMENIHEAL TH
979 SOMERSET AVENUE
DIGHTON, MA 02715
TEL: (508) 669-6431
FAX: (508) 669-5667
June 20, 2013
The Town of Dighton is soliciting any Landscaping Contractors that would like to*be
placed on a Vendor Bidding List, to respond to Health Department violations with respect
to the exterior property maintenance of vacant or abandoned properties.
Contractors that would like to be placed on a Vendor Bidding List must agree and adhere
to the following criteria:
1) Clean-up of a property may consist of:
a) cutting grass and removal of clippings
b) removing debris and trash
c) cutting overgrown shrubbery and removal of associated debris
d) removal of fallen trees or tree limb"sand branches
e) removing bulky items (furniture, bedding, etc)
2) Contractor must submit the clean-up bid to the Board of Health within 24
hours of being notified of a clean-up property.
3) Contractor must be able to complete the work within 48 hours of being
awarded the clean-up bid.
4) Contractor must provide Proof of Liability and Workers Compensation
5) Contractors must bill the Town of Dighton
Interested contractors should submit a letter of intent along with appropriate insurance
information to the Board of SelectmenlHealth via Fax at (508) 669-5667 or email at
email@example.com no later than Thursday, June 28,2013.
SPECIAL NOTE: BOARD OF SELECTMAN HAVE ENTENDED THE DATE AND TIME TO: JULY 1, 2013,ENDING WORK DAY AT 4:30pm